The Hartl Group, Private Wealth Advisors

The Hartl Group

The Hartl Group,
Private Wealth Advisors

2049 CENTURY PARK EAST
Floor No. 11
LOS ANGELES, CA  90067
(310) 407-3984

Directions to branch

The Team

Philippe Hartl, CFM
Private Wealth Advisor
Managing Director-Wealth Management
(310) 407-3984
Gilles Barretieri
Financial Advisor
(310) 407-3980
Garret Giglia, CFA®
Sr Financial Analyst
(310) 407-3982
Maria Sanudo
Reg Private Wealth Assoc
(310) 407-3976
Jack Buntmann
(310) 407-3976

The Hartl Group

•The Hartl Group is an experienced wealth management team that provides tailored financial services and strategies for ultra-affluent individuals, families, corporations and foundations.
•The team provides a direct link to the vast resources and capabilities of a truly global investment firm, coupled with the attention to detail and complete transparency seldom seen outside a boutique advisory firm – This invaluable combination allows our clients to receive a truly unmatched service, and to ultimately pursue their aspirations and enjoy the prosperity they have created.
•Our experience, seamless execution and aspiration to provide only the most elite service has led to an inherent fundamental understanding of the distinctive needs and desires of high-net-worth clients.

Our Approach

•Our mission is to elucidate the client family core values around wealth and utilize those values as the basis for the family investment and estate planning strategy. Implementation involves providing a complete strategy for every client – the objective is for the wealth to become a resource to further the family culture, unity, and the family legacy within itself and the community. The objective is to have the client family become a true ‘legacy family’.
•The teams approach begins with an in-depth analysis of the client’s financial situation and long-term objectives. This enables us to develop a customized and sophisticated wealth management plan, tailored to suit the personal desires and values of each client.
•Multigenerational wealth transfer is one of many services encompassed by our holistic approach to wealth management. In 90% of families studied, wealth is lost by the end of the third generation. The other 10% have successfully created sustainable wealth spanning multiple generations through use of particular “best practices", such as regular family meetings and articulation of shared values – we actively engage our clients in these “best practices”, granting their wealth with the greatest opportunity for continued existence across future generations.
•Finally, the team purposely limits its number of client engagements, serving to ensure the level of intimacy and direct contact is never compromised.

Investment Platform & Intellectual Capital

•The Hartl Group utilizes the firm’s extensive open architecture investment platform with access to “best in class” money managers from across the industry.
•In constructing the portfolio, we seek an appropriate risk-adjusted return so that we preserve the client’s capital and provide a return consistent with the individual objectives and risk profile.
•Furthermore, the team has direct access to a powerful and extensive universe of tools exclusive to Merrill Lynch, such as a dedicated Manager Consulting Group - Investment Management and Guidance (IMG).
•IMG is an industry leading global investment organization, currently comprised of over 140 investment professionals and is responsible for delivering objective investment guidance and solutions* to both implement and advance the Wealth Management Process at Merrill Lynch..
•Finally, in addition to these internal resources, the team also draws on a wide range of external resources as part of its own rigorous manager selection process.

Our Services

•Personalized Investment Management
•Trust and Estate Planning Services
•Philanthropy
•Client Administrative Services – Banking, Travel, VISA Signature Points, Wires, Checking
•Brokerage services

Our Accolades

•Managing Director Philippe Hartl ranked among the Top 100 Advisors in America by Registered Rep. in 2010-2012.
•Managing Director Philippe Hartl ranked among the Top 1000 Advisors in America by Barron’s 2012-2013
•Managing Director Philippe Hartl ranked #33 in the Top 100 Advisors in California by Barron’s in 2013.

________________________________________

*Based upon the clients risk tolerance, time horizon, liquidity needs and overall investment goals.

Philippe Hartl is registered to do business in:AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, MA, MD, MI, NC, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, WA

Gilles Barretieri is registered to do business in:CA, FL, MD, NY

For questions regarding registration information please contact your Financial Advisor.
CE628DA3 (SCD*******802)